Dynatec offers a high quality MBR package plant capable of BOD and nutrient removal for small decentralized wastewater facilities.
When you need consistently high quality effluent in a small package, consider NEYA MBR Wastewater Treatment Systems. You can lower your capital and operating costs with a single, compact system requiring minimal operator attention.
The highly efficient membrane filters provide an absolute barrier between bacteria and the effluent. They eliminate filamentous bacteria problems, sludge bulking concerns, and concerns over highly variable organic loads. Membrane filters treat load fluctuations regardless of concentrations to produce consistent, dependable effluent.
The MBR System eliminates many of the unit processes associated with conventional treatment systems. The bioreactor tanks degrade constituents normally considered recalcitrant and they eliminate solids carry-over from occurring, allowing long sludge retention times.
The system comes in a prefabricated package ready to operate. After connecting electrical service, influent and effluent piping, the system is operating. No special site requirements or concrete tanks are needed for indoor or outdoor installation.
NEYA MBR attention to detail produces an integrated system designed to lower the capital and operation costs of an MBR system:
• Generates much less sludge due to higher MLSS operation and SRT
• Exhibits the longest membrane life and has the lowest replacement costs
• Tankage integrated in the system
• Requires less space than conventional treatment systems or other MBR technologies
• No special site requirements
• Able to operate during peak conditions
• Consumes less chemicals than conventional treatments
• Eliminates diffusers when jet aeration system is specified
• Eliminates the safety concerns surrounding the maintenance of immersed membrane systems.